Monday, June 4, 2012

What! No Ketchup!

I understand the economy is trying to rebound from "The Republican's & Brush's" economic recession, but some cut backs and scale backs are just down right WRONG!


This was posted at a Popeyes located at: 1630 Bushwick Ave., Brooklyn, NY


There are a lot of restaurants out there pulling back on the condiments. This particular Popeyes is not only one charging for additional sauce, but they don't give you any condiments unless you ask for it!  I visit this restaurant frequently, drive-tru and walk-in, and I get nothing! No hot sauce, no ketchup, no jelly, no salt or pepper, nothing. noda!

People say a lot about the Chinese, but I do get my condiments most of the time when I eat out their restaurants. I heard that some locations charge for extra also, not nice.

Now I know some of you are saying, "just pay the extra charge, you cheap bastard." -Well its not just about paying the extra charge, the cost is suppose to be included in the price, and is part of the cost of doing business. Charging extra at the register feels like you nickle and dimming the customer, I believe it's easier to spread the cost out by adding .02 to .05 cent into the meal price which would be more than enough to handle condiments, napkins, utensils, and so on. Keep the people happy and don't nickle and dime us.


~LW~


4 comments:

Shani Greene-Dowdell, Author, Playwright said...

Lord, you? an el cheapo? LOL. I want you to know that I'm just kidding. I'm a woman who will fuss over a penny's change. Once I had a cashier tell me "it's just two pennies" when she didn't have enough change to give me and...well, that's another story, haha.

I feel you on this, just up the price, cover the condiment price, and keep it moving. Don't charge me extra for ketchup.

Good blog. Thanks for the laugh!

Miss chatting with you old friend.

Author Lord'Williams said...

Hi Shani!!! It's a shame how some businesses conduct business!

The next blog will make you all ears at the checkout counter...

Miss chatting with you as well. I'll call you in a week or two.

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Look at participating in Respond therapy (taking and responsibility treatment) to fight your anxiety and panic attacks. It's a terrific way to learn how to agree to the problem you might have and then improve your imagined processes and actions in ways which will help you to avoid sparks or perhaps reprogram triggers so they're no more a challenge. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]

Anonymous said...

Should you pay your bank card expenses having a check every month, ensure you deliver that have a look at as soon as you obtain your costs so that you stay away from any financial charges or past due payment service fees. This is certainly good practice and can help you develop a excellent payment background too. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]spitj65ch[/url]