Saturday, May 24, 2008

Man to Man: I take what I want


(from my blog on myspace):




I do believe I've posted a blog very close to the topic I am about to post now, but it seems as if we brothers (meaning men of all race), just don't understand, marriage, ownership, property, respect, and a bunch of other shit.

Now those who know me that I get upset when I have to hear from one of my friends that they were hurt, by their partner, especially when the hurt involves RAPE.

I never understood how Man came up with the notion that a woman was his property, and that he had the right to dictate and do as he damn well pleases with her.

And let say it now, please don't let some damn fool reply that it is in the bible. -Go back and read your bible!

Is there any guy out here who knows the hurt, pain and mind-set that comes from the act of raping your other half? -And saddly, a lot of women are raped by their husbands and boyfriends.
We as husbands and boyfriends (protectors) are suppose to honor and protect our women from stupid assholes who have no interest in their well being. -We you do something like this, how do you feel? -What bullshit do you tell yourself? -How do you justify this sick act in your mind?

I am not going to go on and on about this, because I don't take people to be stupid, just fuck up, at times. I would just like to see a brother step up and admit they had forced themselves on a woman, and tell me what was they thinking then and how do they feel about that act now?

No comments: