Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man to Man - Lets Kill Our Spouse


This Goes Out To The Brothers - Man to Man Lets Kill Our Spouse





Come on brothers, why don't we just put the gun their heads, and pull the trigger. Lets send these bitches straight to HELL.

We don't love them, right? We know good damn well, we can do better without them.

They're only good to have around for freakin, to wash and iron our clothes, cook, keep an eye on the kids, and bring home a paycheck to help us get the new 4x4, and keep up with our other new toys, right?

I don't understand why have to hear from my female friends the SHIT some of you so call MEN put your women, and worse, your WIVES through.

How the hell can you make your woman move furniture from one house to another and move the old stuff into storage while you watch T.V. and go to work. -And I'm not talking about a lamp. - How does a single woman move four rooms of furniture in a course of three days! Hell why don't you put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. ( Now this gun is called STRESS, which is a killer).

Why does you wife have to end up in the hospital with chest pains, heads spinning and a BP reading near 170/110

What? Oh you say that's not you. You don't do stuff like that.

Now are you the type of brother who will stress your woman to a point where she need to find comfort and understanding from another, where she's willing to give them all the sex they want just to provide them with what you can't give..............which is support and understanding.

I don't know how many women I sexed because they was willing to give themselves to me because I was willing to sit listen and communicate with them.

Support your woman, even when you don't agree with them, support them. Don't be little your woman in front of your family, friends or your kids. To tell your child "you don't have to listen to her," is f**k up. First to take away authority from her is unheard of. Second to refer to your other half as her making her non-descript. Well who the f**k is you? .........Your what? .....I don't think so, I say your a man who's about to lose what you got to someone who may not half the man you are.....ha, ha. Being that you're all that. -What a joke.

Look I've done my dirt, and I've did some stuff that just plan oh low down, but I've never put anything, or anyone over my wife. My Wife is my First Lady, and yes she is even above my mother. -And don't nobody mess with my moms. So what does that tell ya.

Your woman is your woman, your wife is your wife, understand the word YOUR (it does not emply owership) you are to take care of her.

Support your woman, help her, give yourself unto her. Shit keep her happy she may not mind you screwing half the women on the otherside of town.....................

Just let her know she is still the woman you wanted and willing to keep above all other things.

Peace out



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord you are telling the truth, stress kills! A few years ago my boyfriend and I fought so hard over our wedding plans, I ended up in the hopital 4 days. They thought I has an heart attack. What I had was an anxiety attack! Needless to say, I called the wedding off!

Men don't value women as much as they use to because women don't demand respect the way they use to either! Mothers are not teaching their sons to value women to start with. Moms, look at what you are SHOWING AND TEACHING your sons by your actions. If you let someone put you down in front of your children. The kids think that's acceptable. They will copy your actions.

Lord this article needs to read on the air...lol. We need more men to think about what they put on women, come of it could be a DEATH SENTENCE---HIV, Stress, Financial loss, and ultimately PRIDE.

Ella Curry
www.edc-creations.com