Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man to Man - Who are you calling a Hoe?


Man to Man: Who Are You Calling A Hoe




Okay I just got off the phone with one of my girlfriends and she was telling me some SHIT! -But the one thing that bugged me was, this dude she's talking to called her a hoe.

Now just like I told my son and his friends, I'll say to the world.

When I comes down to whores and hoes......Men are the just that.

How can you call a woman a hoe, because she's fucking some one other then you.

Lets get down to some numbers, the woman date one person at a time every six months or so, she tries to maintain a long relationship, but lets stick with this 1 every six months...........So she sex this person she's dating, then that's two lovers a year, and if she been dating for 10 yrs. that's 20 lover minimum..............minimum..........remember that.

But us guys Black men are actually dating two to three at a time, with a lifespan of 3 to 4 months per relationship, (read Essence Jan.2005 "The New Man Sharing"). This will adverage 6 to 9 women a year, which in turn bring you to somewhere between 60 and 90 different women in a 10 yr. span. Now this does not include the bootycalls, or one night stands, or the I'm gonna get back at them relationships.

So who's the hoe? -Why do we put our women down, (and what make it so bad is women carry the same attitude as a man) because she had so many lovers in her life. We need to stop that dumb shit. "It don't look right for a woman to have so many lovers in her life." ........Please this statement is an opion, not a standard.

Stop making it hard for a woman to like dick, because yo, a lot of them are finding replacements...........dildos and another woman......they are finding out they can do without us, they have alternatives.

I rather have a woman who loves dick and knows what to do with it, then some dumb ass woman who's afraid of it.

So what if she fucked a 100 to a 1000 men, as long as the pussy is tight and she know what to do, we good to go.

And don't talk that marriage crap.....because you don't want me to go there.

No comments: