Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man to Man - She Can’t Have Male Friends


Man to Man - She Can’t Have Male Friends





My Brothers, my brothers, my brothers, Grace and Peace be with you all. Brothers lately I've been receiving a few notes on how their husbands, boyfriends, and even fuck buddies are dening their women to have other or any male friends.

I just finished speaking with one of my close friends and she stated she's now having this problem with her husband, and to take this one step deeper, the husband took this issue to their Pastor, who agreed with the husband and told this young woman to not have male friends because she's married.

What's your take on it my brothers, and Ministers. Is it dangerous to let our women step outside of the house?

1. Should we keep them bare foot with baby in tow and at their feet?

2. Should we keep our spies on the watch, monitor their phone calls, and emails?

3. Smack the bitch if she even think about talking to another dude or having a male friend?

4. Like what should we do to keep men, besides ourselves out of our women lives?



What is my position? - I am not afraid and I fear no man.









I'm not male but can i reply anyway?women are going to be friends with whom ever they choose no matter what, barefoot and pregnant, beat up or spied on. the people we choose to be our friends are important to us.on the other hand, it is hard to have male friends because of the man woman thing, it still comes up, but if they are truly just friends and the primary relationship is good the husband, or boyfriend really has nothing to worry about. its all about their relationship really, if the couple are strong together then , friends are just that, if its not then .....
Posted by Karen



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
I agree with it all. I don't see why some guys be trippin.



MistyBlue
In my opinion, any man that feels his woman shouldn't talk to or be friends with any male but him is a weak, spineless, insecure jerk and not a man at all. A man is secure in his and knows how to handle his (his business) and is not intimidated by any other brothers. If he's secure in his relationship, trusts his woman why be afraid? But just remember one thing, we women will find a way to do what we want, with whomever we want and where ever we want and there's nothing any man can do about, if that's what we want to do.Irv, I love your position. We will do what we want to do just like you men will do what you want to do. Personally, if I had a man like that, he would be just asking for it. His hands would be in my back pushing me toward another man, even when that might not be on my mind.Hugs,Bee



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
I hear you Ms Bee. but let me ask, when the woman choose to do these things that he wish not be done, then doesn't that prove him right in not trusting her?



MistyBlue
It doesn't prove a thing. She just didn't do what she was told. Why should she have to do what he say do? Is she a child? Is he her father? Men don't always do what we ask them not to do.I'm a woman that does not like to be told what to do. I don't dance by somebody else's music. I have my own. My thing is, accept me as I am or not at all because what you see is what you get and I'm not changing unless it's what I want to do, not because it's what someone else wants. Anyone that cannot accept me as I am, there's no need to even be together.I have a friend and I told him about a couple of friends in my life that are not going anyplace, male and female. I asked him, can you deal with it. He said he could, no problem. Well, later on I do not want to hear " I don't want you being friends with him". Because if that happens then he's gone because he lied. Can't deal with a liar. That is a real deal breaker with me. I have no time for bull. Any man that's with me has to be very strong to deal with me, 100% secure in his manhood and not afraid of me being around other men.I had a man once that told everyone that he could leave me in a room with a 100 men and not worry. He said he didn't trust the men one bit, but he did trust me. The point is whether you trust your woman or not.



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Ms Bee you're too much, but I like the 100% secure in his manhood. This is the next topic, Manhood. We will get back to this in another blog.



Sweet Thickness
Hey Irving, first of all we are all adults here, and if your mate feels he can not trust you then why get married!? As for that bare foot and pregnant, Not in 2007! we make our own money. I believe you need to lay your cards on the table from jump and let your mate know you have FRIENDS……not lovers!! And if he can not understand that oh well, NEXT!!!!



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Okay Nicole I can get with all of that, but let me ask you this: Are women putting it on the table from jump, because these young brothers are kicking ass just like the older ones?



Sweet Thickness
you know what? Some females do and some don't!! and that is the problem right there! I feel you should lay your cards on the table point blank, keep it real let your man know you have female and male friends.



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Okay cool, so are the females who get with these guys who have control issues stupid? or just want a man at any cost? Or do they like being controled?



MistyBlue
Some think a piece of man is better than no man. I don't agree. I would rather be by myself than have a chicken shit man.




Sweet Thickness
I would say all of the above.




Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Hummmm? My head is beginning to tilt a little.



Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Alright Ms Bee and Nicole, so I guess it's safe to say that the women who accept these conditions are women who have low self esteem issuses just like the men?








Just a few responses.

No comments: