Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Man to Man - Stop beating up on the pussy

Man to Man - Stop Beating up on the pussy



I gotta tell you. I hear a lot of stuff from the ladies, and I get ask to just inform some of the brothers about the do's and don'ts on women and making love.

I don't know how they figure I have any knowledge of to share. I don't know much about anything, and women are way to hard to understand.............but I will try.

I recently coached my adopted son on how to woo this young woman he had is eyes on..................He's 22 years old and she's a 29 year old physiologist.......so I might be able to help a few of my brothers.

In my youth and my whoring days, I tried to learn everything possible about a woman. There are two type of men when it comes to women, those who love women and those who love pussy.

The ones who love women, are always around women, they don't talk down to women, they talk to women, they try relate to a woman. They listen and they only offer help if she ask for it. They try to keep their eyes on the woman's face and not her breast. They assist women in daily task, and they don't talk about other women in a distructive view, and this is big, they don't kiss and tell.

The ones who love pussy, are always with their boys, they talk at women and believe most women have a subservient roll in life. They always offer women their opinions because they believe a woman is too emotional, and unstable to make a logical decision on her own. They see women as objects. They rarely offer help or assitance to, and they don't mind talking about a bitch, and they don't mind telling everyone the bitch don't suck dick so she's not a keeper.

I love women. I want to know every thing about them. I love talking with them, learning their secrets, and their untold secrets. -I bet most of you guys thought they only had secrets they don't tell, well that's not correct, the stuff they don't tell us guys are not secrets, it's just shit they won't tell us. Standard secrets are the ones they will share with certain friends, and the untold secrets are the ones no one knows.

You should wanna know that she gets her freakish just before her period. You wanna know what helps to ease her pain when she's on her period, chocolate, tea, coffee, your thighs, a heating blanket.

You should know that every move, every word does not work with every woman. You must always see them as individuals. Women are in competition with each other every minute of the day, she needs to know if you can tell her from the rest. Trust me she's more aware of what's out there then you will ever know.

And with that statement, don't touch, or fuck every woman the same. Learn your girl.............how many times do I tell my brothers learn YOUR girl. It's hard when you first meet a woman, but that's where conversation comes in, talk about it, and listen when she speaks.................A lot of women don't like the pussy getting beat up.........and that's what some of you dudes be doing........beating the shit out of the pussy......her pussy should be sore because she was greedy and took a little more than she should have, not because her fucking pelvis is cracked in three locations.

I met a sister who refuse to let me go down on her.......she was frighten......Why? -Because the first time she let a man go there......he really tried to eat her. He put the woman in the hospital.............thank God she still likes dick.

Don't put your teeth on the clit and bite down........No.......don't do that.....that's bad...........real bad. Remember this is the most sensitive part of her organ and it's the driest. HINT......HINT! Keep your fingers clean, cut the damn nails and learn to have a soft touch. If you learn the power of touch you can make any woman moist, at any time you want to. Touch is powerful.

Learn this word ForePlay. This is shit you do before you fuck. Statistic shows for every 20 minutes of foreplay you can get about 20 to 25 minutes of straight fucking.

Learn that big dicks don't do the trick.........talent does. Every woman wants a big fat dick, but they need one to feel what they're not feeling......and that's an orgasm.....The Big O.

Learn to give her small climaxes then build her up for the big one. Learn what positions she likes, but equally learn what position she cums with.........yes they are different, she might tell you no, but if you learn her, you'll learn things that are not so obvious. A lot of women love doggy style, and can cum in that position, but remember you're straight fuckin, her clit is getting almost NO stimulation. Learn to us toys they can help. It has nothing to do with your manhood, it's about bring her to levels of estasy she had never been.

If you wanna know more, I can start a class........I'll make it a one day class, once a year cost is $300.00 for men, $450.00 for a couple. No more then ten couples, and you can't be shy, must be open minded and welling to learn. -This is not a fuck fest, that's given by a friend of mind who's bi, and you must bring a bi-woman for entry who's willing to be done by many others. And don't contact me about that, I won't respond. ........Yo.........I joking.

I'm too old for this...........I'm trying to sell books here, and not fuck your girl.






A few responses:






NOTHING BUT THE OLD SCHOOL, R.I.P ROOSTER.
Ok I need to come to that class and bring a few men.




Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
The class is already growing.....................lol.................bring them.........we can work on them........LOL





+minx+*
amen love, thank you for writing this.




Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Hey just for Mz Cat........................How is our child doing................hope to see you soon..................Love you






Get on my Level
This was great. We have 4 sons three of which are teenagers and dating and we have weekly and sometimesdaily discussions about subjects like this. We are very open parents and talk to our sons about anything and everything. It is so important for them to know the differences. This was a great blog. All men need to pay attention. Attentiveness goes a long way.




Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Teach them, and more so let your man do the teaching on the subject of women. When it comes from a woman, the first thing we think is you're trying to make us soft





Get on my Level
I completely disagree because as a woman I am the one who is able to teach them about the games that women play and the woman side of things. True enough my husband is able to tell them from a mans point of view but I am able to tell them about womens emotions and feelings. A man cannot teach another man about a womans inner most feelings just like a woman cannot teach a man about a mans innermost feelings. Sure as men you can sit down and talk to women, get to know all about them but only a woman can truly tell you their emotions as a whole. I am blessed that my sons don't think that I am trying to make them soft because in no means are they. But you have to remember dad is gone 90% of the time serving the country so mom is all they have during that time.





Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Then accept my apologies. You are correct when you say, only a woman can explain the innermost feelings of a woman, I can not take that away from any woman. -Now pops is gone 90% of the time currently, but he wasn't always gone. He set up a repore with his boys, and through his dealings with you he showed them that it's okay to trust you and your ideas............Now argue this all you want, but you don't know men ideology..............They recieved this by word of mouth, by his reacts to your conversation, by his response to your emotions.............In single parents home where the male is missing, these are the signals that are missing.......
Now when mama tells me to watch out for this and that, is mama telling don't trust these young girls? ...............I remember when my Mother told me not to ever kiss a girl private..............Shit I counldn't wait to eat a girl out..........and I've been eating pussy since I was 11 yrs.
But lets flip it...........The woman tells her son the do/don't and be nice and watch how you spent your money on them and so on, and so on...........He does as he was told............and we know he's going to get his heart broken........and when this happen then what? Now if you have brothers, then you know what's next......he hate females.............now you might redeem him once or twice, but after one or two heart breaks he's not working with mom no more, and that's straight up truth.
I tip my hat to all you women who's out there trying to rise a male child. It's not easy as it would not be for a man to deal with a female child. I pray for all of you.






Ms. Nicky
Thanks for the class I will be sure to pass it on......





Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Please do Ms. Nicky..........Please do.





Leila Jefferson-Author with Ambition!!
straight up..u really do need to give a class, lol...it would be well worth the money spent, cuz the points u've touched, many men don't know that..oh lord...i've been with the banger that just knows how to rabbit fuck and that's it..and i've been with the one that wanna damn near bite my clit off...and the ones that don't believe in foreplay..or think they should do the exact same thing with everyone, lol...only 10 couples is being stingy of ur knowledge to the world, lol...u need more like 10,000 couples, lol...every month...OR, write a book on that..with pictures :-D





Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
With pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Mz Jefferson the pictures are a bit too much, but wait..........wait a minute........how about video..................now I just have to find those who are willing to show and tell...........................LOL




Leila Jefferson-Author with Ambition!!
shiiiit....i gotta video camera :-D...get some recruits and I'm taping the instructional, lmao





Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Mz Jay you ain't right, but hell we can go 50/50...............I'm down!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL




REENA
i know some one right now that need to read this better yet take the class and add few more dollars for free. i enjoyed this and this will help alot of young boys trying to be men and a lot of mens who fuck like young boys fist time out and they are in there 30's as well as older. so yea a book would be nice on this subject but the video would bring you in a lot of money in.





SuGaR & SpIcE
Hello Irving,
What you said is so true. Some men just don't know anything and don't ever try to understand a woman and how her sexual needs are and how they differ from theirs. If men would just listen as you say to their girl they will learn what she likes in the bedroom and what she doesn't like. Instead they are trying to be in control and bossy when making love and at the same time they Don't Be Doing anything that she likes and she isn't satisfied but they are !! She is upset and he wants to know why! I better stop while I am ahead I could tell you some things that would knock your shoes off! But you did a marvellous job doing this yourself.
Keep up the good work!
You sure know a lot about relationships.
You are a very Talented writer and a Observative person.
I answered this the way that I wanted to I did read it all and everything you said is true. Some things I just had to comment on specially.
Your Dearest Friend Teresa!





Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Mz Tee is sound like you should copy this and print this out!




MistyBlue
Irving, you are so right about men learning their woman/women. I was involved years ago with a man that was eleven years older than me. At some point, he knew what I was feeling/thinking before I even said a word. After a couple of years together, I asked him how he did that. He told me when he's interested in a woman, he studies her every move, reaction, her words, he listen to everything she say, big or small, important or unimportant, he studies her reactions to his touch, to his words. He remembered everything. You talk about being open, I was open and loved every minute of it. I learned what it felt like to be treated the way a woman is suppose to be treated. From that time on, I have never accepted less. That was my pattern of a real man and I know I deserve nothing less. It is a relationship that I will carry in my heart always. I was living in another state at the time, then I move to NY. But thankfully we're still friends and always keep in touch. When I manage to go back, we always go out to dinner. He will always be my friend although the imitate part is long over. He taught me all about men and their games. I couldn't teach him anything about women, he already knew everything he needed to know.It's so nice not to have to teach someone what feels good and what doesn't. I have never been shy about saying what I like, how I like it and where I like it. Sex is great and if I'm going to do it, I HAVE TO ENJOY IT, I have to, and I like having it 'MY WAY'. In return, I don't mind you having it your way. It has to be mutual. Needless to say, I have never met another man like him to this day. Some have come very close. But I also realized later on in life that every man is his own person and that no one can measure to him. Every man has his own measure. So I had to do a little teaching from time to time. Besides, I'm a good teacher. But I still insist on being treated like a lady, at least in public.....The bedroom, that's another story.Hugs,Bee




Author Lord'Williams Personal Friends
Mz Bee you've done it again, in fact I might use this in a blog, I hope you don't mind, but you got something to say and I'm going to exploit it........LOL

No comments: